Friday, May 11, 2012

Back in the saddle

Helloblogland" I hope you are ready for a recap of mu second semester senior year, graduation, and adventures in post grad life. I know I have been a bad blogger but I have been keeping a journal and will be making regular posts. So stay tuned I think things are Bout to get hilarious. Second semester was filled with emotional rollervoastera, happiness I never imagined and has leftnme completely prepared for the road ahead. I have officially heen put of college for a week br the full effects haven't aet in because I have been in Fl with my family. It was great because we got to spend a fe days with cash money and sassy princess. Oh and I can't wait to introduce the new additiona to my cast of charactera. If i had to aum up my feelinga on senior year I can only say that I am blessed beyond words. I am sp thankful to have such a wonderful cast of characteres and to recieve such wonderful blessings from God. Stay tuned the adventures of a Pearl Kind of Girl Are really just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment