Thursday, April 10, 2014

Well Hello There Old Friend

I have toyed quiet a bit with the idea of deleting this little blog.  I tried writing a teacher blog and then I realized that was causing me to go insane.  I have never been able to dedicate as much time as I wanted to this little ole blog but I think I will keep it around because I do enjoy working with it. It has caused me to discover some hilarious and inspiration people in blogland.  So without further ado I guess I will stick around.  Let me introduce myself again because a lot has changed since I last introduced myself.

My name is Kailey. I am 24 years old and I recently moved to St. Louis, MO to begin my teaching career. I teach in an extremely high needs are of the City and presents its daily challenges.  I love my job and I am excited to say that I will be returning next year to see what Round 2 has in store for me. I am also blessed to be on the Core team of an AMAZING Lifeteen Wolf Pack! In my free time I like exploring the city and hanging out with my friends. I am blessed to live so close to two of my best friends! I also enjoy all things fourth grade, preppy fashions, coffee, and reading.

Phew... That was a large amount of nonsense.

peace and blessings,

kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment