Friday, April 30, 2010

Its the Final Countdown

Salutations,
It is one of my last evenings with all of my friends in the great city of Mobile on one of the last evenings of Sophomore year. This year has been a complete shit show and I am completely okay with that. As sit here reflecting back on another fabulous year of college why Ke$ha blows out of my speakers so loudly that my paddle is shaking on the wall above me I have to say iconically I love college. I am dreading the long three months at home but we shall see how that goes which is one of the main reasons i created this blog. So I suppose we shall see how that turns but the madre is coming tomorrow for we shall be going to the beach and I am SOOOO pumped that I think I could fist pump it up like DJ Pauly D right now but I already packed all of my Ed Hardy. Guess the jokes on me
Peace & Blessings,
Kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment