Thursday, April 29, 2010

Let's Get To Know Each Other

Salutations,
I was thinking to myself as I was rolling out of bed after only 4 hours of sleep this morning to continue to work on a project that Hey self, you should introduce yourself on the blog today. So here we go.
My name is KJo, no thats not my real name exactly but it is a way to remain slightly annymous. I'm 20 and I am a college sophomore that in like two days will be a rising junior and that fact literally terrifies me. ANYwho.... let's see I like to think of myself as quite classy but obvioulsy I'm always being very very sassy behind closed doors hence the title of this here blog. I am a Tri Delta and I happen to think that is a very wonderful thing. I am sure that I will cover greek life in many of posts. Basically I want this blog to be about college and its musing as well as a way for me to speak my mind and make comentary on things that bug me. I really hope this picks up because of my stunning personality and my wit but I guess we shall have to wait a bit and see about all of that. That's all for now folks.
Peace & Blessings,
Kjo

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment today! You're at such an exciting point in college! I can't wait to read more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete