Sunday, June 24, 2012

Crafternoon Delight

Hello Bloggies!
As many of you know I graduated college almost two (eek!) months ago and have been diligently searching for a job, reconnecting with old friends, cleaning out my childhood, and working at Not Starbucks. In my free time in between searching for the perfect future classroom I have spent a lot of time on Pinterest.  Now, many people believe that Pinterest is a giant waste of time, and I'm not going to lie I spend way to much time pinning things I will probably a) never cook b) never craft or c) never wear anything close to BUT it is so much fun I can't help myself.  Regardless of all of the things I will never accomplish via Pinterest I have learned a plethora of things have revolutionized my life.  For example, the at home gel nails, already helping me kick my ugly habit. Slutcake recipe? A favorite to anyone who dares take a bite, and a major stress reliever to the residents of APT 201 (including the Braidster, who by the way needs to come home from EuroTrip2012).  Today even I learned that if you have a sore throat (which I currently am combating like the Civil War) it is a good idea to chew and swallow several marshmallows... BOOM HALLELUJAH it does in fact dull the pain for a bit... it has to do something with the gelatin inside of them.  I am no rocket scientist that is Iggy or nurse that is Cash Money but I do have to say it did work.
                   With that being said I spend most of my time pinning to my Crafternoon Delight board a hilarious tribute to my days as an active member of Tri Delta and a reference to Anchorman.  I have am currently working on a gorgeous jewelry box that will be posted once it is finished and I have precious glitter jars drying in the kitchen.  Anyway I plan on keeping y'all updated on my pinteresting ways and we shall see if that becomes anything significant.  With that being said the oven is dinging and my future as a bad ass cake pop aficionado is about to begin, but more about Baby Cakes INC to follow.
Peace and Blessings,
Kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment