Friday, June 22, 2012

The Nail in the Coffin

As many of you know I have quite the obsession with my nails. Whether, it is from nail polish shopping to constantly painting them, or the ever obnoxious nail biting, I am obsessed with my nails.  I am really trying to work on not biting my nails, and I think I might have found the solution.  Part of my problem is working at Not Starbucks Coffee House because I am often washing dishes and doing all kinds of things that cause my nail polish to chip and crack. About two months ago I found this pin on pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/135178426285741771/, and I have spent the past two months trying to find Nutra Nail Five Minute Nail Gel.Well the verdict is in. This process is phenomenal, it certainly doesn't beat getting your nails done at the salon but it is great for in between and for when you are living on the cheap! I give this pinteresting tip a 5/5! So now get to the store and start doing your nails ladies! PS I use Essie 10 Day No Chip Top Cover and it works like a dream!
Peace and Blessings ,
KJo

No comments:

Post a Comment