Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home remedies

Very now and then m "superhuman" self gets sick, and hen I get sick, I usually am down for weeks. I have been dying since NYE, in fact I was sick that I did not even make it out to enjoy the festivities. I thought I was getting better everyday until I realized simply getting out of bed was exhausting. The few times I attempted to head to Not Starbucks I barely made it but I did discover that hot tea was a dream. Two bags of republic of tea mountain blueberry and o e bag of the daily green will make you feel better in jiffy. Add three Splenda and you have a party in your mouth. Anywho I was doing so e pinteresting and came across a recipe for a detox bath. I immediately decided to give it a try! OH.MY.GOODNESS. I felt better instantly and I'd say that I'm at 90% today. So the next time you're feeling under the weather draw a bath as hot as you can stand, add tow cups of Epsom salt, one cup of baking soda, and hang out for twenty minutes,


How do you get over a cold?


Peace and Blessings,


Know

2 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same way - I rarely get sick but when I do, I feel like I'm dying! My best remedies for getting over a cold are lots of vitamin C, plenty of tea, lots of rest (I even nap when I can), washing my hands frequently, and staying warm. I also take either SinuTab or Advil Cold & Sinus. Hope you feel better soon!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried Emergen C? It's the fizzy drink supplement its a miracle worker as week.

    ReplyDelete