Sunday, January 6, 2013

Where did the time fly?

I have seriously been the worst blogger! However now that I FINALLY have my iPad I should be able to be a much more loyal blogger! So much has happened since my last post, I am not even sure where to start! I will cover the highlights:
1. I spent a fabulous birthday with the CashMoney family! Seriously so great! I am blessed to have that wonderful family in my life!
2. Christmas break was spent being silly with my loves Miss Meaggy, Bieber Fever, and Future Rocket Scientist.
3.Gum Drop got engaged after dating Coach for TEN years!!!!! Yes, they started going out in 7th grade! I am blessed to be in their wedding and to say I have the fever is an understatement.
4. Karli Cakes got engaged! So happy for her and Colin. My fever has increased.


Those are my major happenings and I hope that 2013 is a wonderful and blessed year! Here is to health, family, friends and better blogging this year!




Peace and blessings,

Kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment