Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cash Money Millionaire





As I have done yesterday with the introduction of MOH, I feel it is only appropriate to introduce my best friend from school Cash Money Millionaire (oh there IS a story don't worry) but she would rather go by K.Lu so I will be honoring her wishes and not calling her Cash Money Millionaire (even though that is her name in my phone and when she calls Turn Your Swag On plays) I guess I should mention she isn't thug or gangster but in fact just as preppy and pink loving as I am. K Lu and I met freshman year under bizarre circumstances but have been the best of friends ever since.  She is a wonderful and hilarious individual and I couldn't imagine my college life without her.  With that being said I can't wait for our senior year to begin and to be hilarious. So here is a pictorial collection of cash money and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment