Monday, June 13, 2011

TSM kind of day.

As you all have read I am a Tri Delta and I love just about every second of it. I would describe myself as a pretty typical Greek Girl... and therefore I find myself spending a large portion of my mindless internet browsing reading things like TSM and following hilarious Panhellenic sisters on Twitter.With that being said I should mention that I don't ever take them seriously and find some of them ridiculously offensive.  The founder's of our respective organizations founded women's fraternities to empower women to be strong, independent women who can not only care for others but ultimately care for themselves on their own if necessary.  Sometimes TSM makes it appear that all sorority women are capable of is making sandwiches and being bitches.  That my dear readers is not true.  However, today I must admit I had the most stereotypical TSM day I possibly could have had. It all started when I woke up early to seize the day.
I dressed in leggings, a white vneck tee, and my Tri Delta Flip flops.  I threw my hair up in a bun and added a pearl head band and obviously added my mandatory pearl earrings (I really find no other earrings necessary). If that was not bad enough I then baked several patches of brownies to mail to my friends at sleeep away camp. I then did quite a bit of cleaning followed up by a fabulous crafternoon. A crafternoon is the 2nd best way to spend an afternoon besides laying out if you want my opinion. I'm not quite finished but when I am I will do a post because they are super cute! My mom is coming down with a cold so I volunteered to cook dinner to complete my total TSM day.  Oh and I went on an excellent jungle hike with Karli Cakes today.  Overall, I would definitely say I perfected my inner TSM for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment