Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday's Letters

Well I thought I would attempt to get into a theme of my blog writing so here we go with Friday's letters.

Dear Education Job Market,
I really wish you wouldn't be so bleak, all I want to do is get out there and start changing the world one history lesson at a time.
Dear Not Starbucks,
I really do love working for you but I think I am beginning to gain too much dependency on all the espresso you provide me with!
Dear Sunny Weather,
I really like the sun and all but its really freakin hot outside and we need some rain !
Dear Friends Entering or Already in the Big Kid World,
I am so proud of you for becoming adults and despite all of the obnoxiousness we got ourselfs into in college we have all found our own kinds of success!
Dear Baders,
Please continue to love the Hill life is sooo different without it!

Have a great Friday y'all!

Peace and Blessings,
kjo

1 comment:

  1. awww I love how your proud of your friends! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete