Monday, August 27, 2012

Monday.

Well kiddo's it is the last Monday of August... where has the time gone? I've been diligently working on some extra special blog posts to entertain y'all but I have been spending SO SO much time at Not Starbucks that I have barely had time to do anything else! While I was lazing around today and keeping up with my Bible Quote of the Day App, I read this little scripture gem and wanted to share with y'all!

From Thessalonians 5: 16-18:
Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing.  Give thanks in everything. For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for all of you.

It just seemed so fitting in this time of transition most of us big kid jobless post grad's are feeling.

What keeps you sane in this post grad job hunt?

Peace and Blessings,
kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment