Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Social

I thought I'd give Sunday Social a whirl of a twirl!
 
 
What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Grilled Cheese
 
What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten?Refried beans for breakfast. delicious

What foods do you avoid at all costs? , Mustard, Mayo, Pickles

What meal reminds you of your childhood? Foil Burgers

Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it.

Burger Meat
potatos
carrots 
onions
celery
cheese
foil cooked on an open fire.
We cook these every week at the summer camp I worked at for years and they are delicious and remind me of childhood.

1 comment:

  1. I'm ALWAYS on the dinner food at breakfast, especially if I'm hungover or if there is some left over pizza in the fridge. I usually eat it cold too. It's like I'm too tired to use common sense! aha

    ReplyDelete