Sunday, September 2, 2012

Preach on Sister Friend.

Oh goodness! I have no idea how it has ended up being Sunday already! It seems like last week just flew by! I suppose that is what happens when I clock in so many hours at Not Starbucks. Since I cannot keep track of my days I have missed several of my days of the week themed posts this week as well as updating y'alll on any of the happenings of my life.  Well I plan to reconcile this in two ways. 1. Today you are going to get a pseudo version of Sonnet Saturday and 2. Not much new is going on.  There are a few things that are a bit exciting in the upcoming future but I don't want to jinx my chances!


So I will leave with some wise words from my Preach on Sister Friend Pinterest page.




all found here  http://pinterest.com/kjo0812/preach-on-sister-friend/


Peace and Blessings,
kjo

No comments:

Post a Comment