Monday, September 3, 2012

Manicure Monday

As I have mentioned before painting my nails and nail polish take top priority on my obsession list.  It is the perfect little reward to myself for accomplishing something or really just to make a bad day better. Over the years I have amassed quite the collection ranging from drugstores deals to high end salon quality brands. Well I ventured into Walgreens the other day in hopes of finding the new Essie fall colors because Head Mistress and Recessionista have been calling my name. However, much to my dismay this particular location did not have the Fall 2012 colors.  I did finally bite the bullet and get Essie's Cute as Button which I have been postponing all summer! I was practicing some restraint because I have a coral color but I have convinced myself that it is too orange and that Cute as a Button is practically perfect in every way.







I was also able to score a major deal on some Sinful Color, color's for the fall. Sinful Colors is available only at Walgreens to my knowledge (correct me if I am wrong!) and is one of the best discount brands I have found.  The packaging is similar to OPI and the color spectrum is much like Essie, OPI, and ChinaGlaze. Sinful Color's are normal a $1.99 which make them the ultimate pick me when I am a little down but I have learned this summer that they frequently go on sale for a mere  $.99! I have always been interested in darker shades for fall and winter and now that I am living back in a seasonal climate this should be much easier! I picked up three daring shades out of my comfort zone to try out! At .99 I figured what could go wrong! So I picked up Black on Black, Hot Spot, and Last Chance!
black on black
hot spot
last chance







What are y'all wearing this week? What kind of nail trends are you interested in trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment