Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sonnet Sunday

Okay so I lied last week its Sonnet Sunday this week again too. So much time spent at Not Starbucks so little time spend on a Pearl Kind of Girl. For those of you who do not know me on a fairly personal level you'll quickly learn that a good motto or deep quote really gets me going.  Men and women for others, the Jesuit motto reallllly gets me going having attended a Jesuit college.  I truly believe that we all should dedicate some part of our selves to helping others because I mean lets get real it makes you feel super good and you're doing something stellar for the rest of the population. Or another example being the motto of Tri Delta, Let Us Steadfastly Love One Another, a motto that I sought to live out everyday in college-- no matter how difficult was at sometimes I truly sought out to steadfastly love not just my sister but everyone everyday. The point to this ramble, I love words and the meanings that we can convey with words.  However, finding the perfect words to explain a thought or feeling is often difficult so thank goodness lots of awe inspiring people have said some extremely moving things like these:

i love this quote.

swoon worthy.

classy.

and a shamless plug for my boys #realchange2012




peace and blessings,
kjo

what kind of quotes inspire you?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was better at conveying my thoughts through my words, but I'm not a writer...yet I have a blog??? Love these quotes! I'm your earring swap buddy! Can't wait to see what you find!

    ReplyDelete