Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tattoos on the Heart: Not a book review

I know I blog a lot about Pinterest, but I do learn a significant amount of crafty to-do's and recipe's from the wonderful world of Pinterest. Today I stumbled across a young lady who had her father's last written words tattooed on her arm.  I have never thought I would get a tattoo anywhere on body, what could I possibly feel  so strongly about to never change to put on my body? My father's last written  words to me. Now I just have sort through birthday cards and inscriptions to find something readable because Daddy had the worst handwriting.  Now I just need to figure out what phrase and where it should go.


What kind of meaningful tattoos are y'all interested in?

Peace and Blessings,
kjo



Here are some examples:

No comments:

Post a Comment