Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Earring Swap!

Hey Pretty Girls,
Sorry this is a day late but I have been super busy between subbing at the High School the past three days and then working a few closing shifts at Not Starbucks so blogging as had to take a backseat for the time being.  HOWEVER, I am so excited to share with y'all the absolutely fantastic experience I had participating in the The Preppy Student's Earring Swap! I received the two of the most adorable pair of Charming Charlie's steal from Kristin over at Everyday With A Redhead! They are absolutely adorable and I have found several ways to wear them already! (I rocked the red pair for 'Merica Monday during Spirit Week at the High School).  I was also fortunate enough to pick out an adorable pair of pearl bow earrings for Jessica over at Preppin' Postgrad! This was my first swap and I am so glad that I participated because I scored some super cute earrings, increased the amount of fabulous ladies checking out my blog, and made some sweet new friends. What kind of swaps have you participated in?

Peace and Blessings,
kjo



PS here are the sweet action shots of my new earrings! (sorry for the poor quality photo's I am still rocking a crackberry and my camera cord is missing!)

1 comment: