Thursday, September 6, 2012

Happy Fun Notes

First things first, I have possibly the world's worst handwriting.  Which can pose many problems throughout my daily life which include but are not limited to: Writing on the Chalkboard ( I am a teacher), writing to-do lists for myself, writing a note as a form of communication or lastly writing a to a loved one.  I absolutely love getting and sending snail mail.  I think this love probably stems from the vast amount of years I spent living at summer camp dying to receive mail everyday from the outside world. This sick obsession with snail mail has continued throughout college and now into post grad life! The dollar bin at Target is major feeding ground for my addiction.  I can pick up a pack of 8 note cards and pick 8 friends to drop a happy fun note to! It is the perfect pick me up to my day and to the individual receiving the happy fun note! Plus they have the most adorable note cards ever.  However, I am totally open to suggestions of places to pick some more adult like note cards. The moral of the moral of the story? I love to send and receive Happy Fun Notes, so if you're friends with me always be a little on the look out for a brightly colored envelope from me to you.


Peace and Blessings,
kjo


How much do you love snail mail?

No comments:

Post a Comment