Friday, October 12, 2012

FOOTBALL FRIDAY

Woo... it is finally Friday and boy has it been a busy week.  I subbed everyday and worked at Not Starbucks two nights in a row and boy am I exhausted.  I was so excited to sleep in today because in a few shorts hours I am departing to head to MIZZOU to see the ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE defeat the Tigers.  Cash Money, Future Senator, and Cash Money's hs friend Meredith, are making the journey to COMO and I could not be any more excited.  I hope to see several family members as well as include a long over due five year reunion with Muh Boo, and hopefully get some hoe-down throwdown action in with Vandyloo. I am the MOST excited to reunite with my girl, Chevy Girl, and crash at her lovely little apt, it has been waaaaaaaaaaauy to long since I have seen that girl! So I cannot wait to get back to y'all and keep you updated on my crazy adventures, but I have to admit I think I mostly excited to be off work totally for the first time in 17 days AND to play college!  

Peace and Blessings,

kjo


No comments:

Post a Comment