Saturday, January 4, 2014

Pink Obsessed.

Hello Lovelies,

THANK GOODNESS for lazy Saturdays, and today has been the laziest of them all.
Last night I got together with some friends to watch the Mizzou game and although Mizzou ended up winning it was difficult to be excited after Alabama's defeat the night before. Oh well, Roll Tide! This morning it was difficult to get going but once I smelled the Blueberry Sunrise coffee brewing I was ready to get rolling.  Apparently, a Snownami is on its way to the Lou this evening so I decided to make sure I had the essentials in my kitchen( coffee creamer, diet coke, and alcohol) I was missing a few of the essentials and made my trek to the local supermarket along with everyone else in the city. It was an adventure to say the least. The weather is still pretty mild right now so I cleaned ladybug out a little bit and took out the trash. Now, I am all ready for the Snownami, or whatever it will be.

Growing up I always had a vanity in my bedroom and it is something I have dearly missed in my getting ready routine.  I was excited when in early November my mom said she had found the perfect vanity for my apartment and that it just so happened to pink! It was ready and delivered while I was gone for Christmas and now that I am back at my apartment I have to admit, IT IS AWESOME. I love having all of my essentials right at my fingertips when I am getting ready. I also feel like some sort of old Hollywood celebrity when I am getting ready. It is so great!

What is the key part of making your getting ready routine a breeze?

Peace and Blessings,

kjo

Here it is in all of its chic glory!

1 comment:

  1. I must admit I was just as excited when it was delivered!!! I couldn't wait for yu to see it!!!! I know you will enjoy it for many, many years!!! I must give thanks to my dear friend Dennis White and his wife Julie!!!! They found it and created the perfect pink just foe you!!! If you get a chance. He k out their site it is Stone House Treasures and Collectibles!!!

    ReplyDelete