Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ANNIVERSARY OF 21

Happy Wednesday Y'all!
ITs BIBER FEVER's 22 birthday!!! woop woop getting old and adult like wooop woooop.
Today since I am soooo very far away from the birthday celebration I thought I'd let y'all know how much and why I love Bieber Fever.

Biebs and I have not always been friends in fact we were sort of sworn enemies for quite sometime although we began sharing a best friend in common, the lovely Gum Drop and occasionally the wonderful Sugar Muffin. So summer going into Junior Year of College Biebs starting spending a lot of time with Gum Drop Karli Cakes and I. Well I thought she was hilarious and I really enjoyed hanging out with her. So now lets fastforward to this immediate past summer. Biebs and I formed a coalition of singlehood and a love of $ Night and Sunset.  Essentially we discovered that our mission objectives were the same and therefore became instabestfriends.  perfect right? Then she went to Germany and my social life halted the entire time.  Well now we are seperate and it sucks but I know our ldr will survive!!! so here is a list of wonderful things that I love about Biebs and that I hope she enjoys on her bday.
1. Great Dancer in fact someone dip her and buy her a drank.
2. Hilarious... same sense of humor... perfection.
3. White Chocolate Carmel Cookie Chiller
4. Loves Mexican food.
5. Is equally obsessed with her teasing comb as I am.
6. An Only child.
7. The Bottom Row.
8.party party alll day errrrry day.
9. fashionista
10. we are always on the same page. ALWAYS

soo HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIEBER FEVER..... enjoy celebrating the first anniversary of your 21st birthday!
LOOOOOOVE
Peace and Blessings,
Kjo


and here is a picture

No comments:

Post a Comment