Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stories from The Classroom

Hello Blog World its Kjo,
I apologize that I have been hiding in the dark and scary world known as my mind these past few weeks... okay maybe months.  But I promise that I didn't loose my funny in fact I probably got funnier.  So let's see I have moved into the apt (fabulous life), my best friend is back in the apt, and well our roommates are absolutely HYSTERICAL and I love them.  They shall from now on be called Suzy Homemaker and World Traveler(but I'll introduce them some more as the semester continues) Right now I would like to focus on what my daily life as a student teacher consists of. 

A Typical Day in the life of Miss Kjo

5:30am alarm goes off
5:45am get up shower
6:00am probably just now actually getting out of bed
6:01am turn coffee on proceed to drink entire pot before I leave
6:02am shower probably almost fall over due to exhaustion
6:15am dress,make-up,hair.... (secret attempt to not look a hot mess)
6:30am finish packing my lunch --  make more coffee for the road
6:45am leave for school
7:00am arrive to school while being greeted by such musical gems like Gangsters Paradise or Black and Gold(they obviously appreciate all eras of rap)
my first period is off so I listen to the hilarity of the teachers lounge and pray to God that one day I will have as hilarious an outlook on life as some of the people I have met.
8:45 head to second period this is where I begin to realize that only hilarious things can come from the day when asked such questions as "Miss Kjo where upstairs at" well dear you had  to walk down the stairs to get to our level sooooooooooo you tell me.
10:20 pyschology block filled with hilarious explanations regarding Koko the gorilla and Gorillas in the Mist
11:10 Academic class get asked question that makes sense but will probably be interupted by shennigans going on in the hallway. like one of the many fights or what we call chronic tumbleweave
lunch.... great hilarious catch up time with my Nicagruan partner in crime
1:15 freshman. enough said. its equvialent to the animal attack scene in Mean Girls
2:45 schools out. I will now spend the next 6 hours obsessing over how awesome my day was to anyone who will listen including my bedroom walls... kind of pathetic but I really love it that much.

more stories  to come but now you know my daily routine

Peace and Blessings,
Kjo
ps don't let the dog eat your homework


No comments:

Post a Comment