Friday, September 2, 2011

An Apple A Day is the Perfect Gift for Me

Hello Blogland,
I know, I know that you shouldn't beat a dead horse but I just want to SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS I LOVE MY JOB...(if you know what movie that is from well you are really cool) I love teaching and even though I'm a student teacher I'm obsessed.  Now there are several things that are sucky about student teaching
a) never being on campus makes me feel like an outcast
b) I am literally making negative dollars between gas and lunch costs
c) I don't get to exactly do things my way
but other than that I love it.
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LOVE LOVE my department and get to work with hilariously awesome people everyday. That is all.
everyone have a wonderfullllllllll labor day weekend.
Peace and Blessings,
Kjo
PS don't forget to get good use of your whites this weekend they have to go back in the closet til Easter unless its intiation or new member pinning time :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been student teaching too and loving it as well! good luck, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Hope its going fabulously for you as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete