Tuesday, September 6, 2011

FALL... FALL...FALL... I want Fall

Well blogland,
I am not positive if I mentioned it but the location of Badgerland is on the Gulfcoast.  So this weekend I did not get to enjoy a fun festive beachy weekend like my little heart had desired... I instead weathered (hope everyone found that funny) Tropical Storm Lee... Now as you can imagine I don't much like Tropical Storms but Lee was a huge pain in my butt because his rain was the perfect sleeping rain and messed up my whole schedule and productivity chart. However, when I left at the crack of dawn this morning aka 6:45am It was like 60 degrees outside and screamed FALL FALL FALL to me.  However, being that this is the Gulfcoast I know that next week it will probably be back in the 100s.  It is so unfortunate because fall is one of my favorite seasons.  Here is a list of why I love fall so much:
1) Hoodies
2)bonfires
3)smores
4)Pumpkin Spice Lattes
5)hayrides
6) HALLOWEEN
7) apple cider
8)Fall decorations
9) football
10)awesomeness
11)leaves changing
12) carving pumpkins
Essentially fall is my fall is my favorite season and I am totally devastated that I missing fall. Oh well its soon to be the last fall I miss... *get the ******* excited Bieber Fever bahahahah wear purple and skinny jeans- Jenna Marbles... that is HOW EXCITED I AM

No comments:

Post a Comment